Thursday, October 27, 2011

House of the week: Majestic Place

This week's house is totally not my style. I have to admit it's kind of cute, has a ton of space (2300 sq. ft.), hardwood floors, two stories, four bedrooms, two bathrooms and a gorgeous yard with large pines in front. It's not in the greatest part of Algiers, but the neighborhood does look nice and it's located on a street called Majestic Place. You're probably wondering why I would even post about this particular house considering it is nothing like the abodes I commonly drool over. The reason is this...

How is it a house with this much space, size and character can be listed for only a mere $55,000? I wonder what they are not telling us?

2 comments:

Celeste said...

Besides being in the 'hood, I believe it's three or four blocks from the WB sewerage treatment facility.

Unknown said...

LOL! Now THAT is a great reason for the low price ;)