Thursday, June 4, 2015

Guess that restaurant!

Needless to say, John and I go out to eat a lot. While I am completely focused on the food that's about to arrive, John often takes the camera and shoots random pictures of the restaurant or the scene outside the window and I don't even realize the proliferation of these candid shots until I get home and download the images to my computer.

The other day, I was going through my many, many photos, saw all of the "atmosphere" pictures and thought perhaps there was something interesting I could do with them. So, here's my first tester. Let's play "Guess that restaurant!" Maybe at some point I'll be able to offer a prize to the winner, but for now, just show everyone how observant you are ... you special person you.

Where is this? I think it's only fair to give a hint ... this particular restaurant is in Mid-City.


2 comments:

Peter said...

Cafe Degas

Unknown said...

That was too easy! Thanks for playing :)